UNetbootin 6.54 + Portable [Win/Mac] Free Download
UNetbootin 6.54 Portable allows you to create bootable Live USB drives for a variety of Linux from Windows or Linux, without requiring you to burn a CD. You can either let it install one of many distributions supported out-of-the-box for you, or supply your Linux that is very own. So file if you’ve already downloaded one, or your distribution that is preferred is regarding the list.
UNetbootin 6.54 + Portable [Win/Mac] Download
UNetbootin 6.54 can cause a bootable USB that is the live drive. It loads distributions either by downloading an ISO (CD image) files for you or through the use of an ISO file you’ve already downloaded. Besides building a Linux that is bootable USB, UNetbootin also permits you to create a “frugal install” of the specified distribution directly on your hard disk drive. An install that is“frugal means that all the data on the ISO image are copied to your drive and booted from your HDD the same manner they might boot from your USB drive or CD. After choosing the desired Linux distribution, you need to select directly the USB drive or HDD distribution you wish to install it on and start the method.
In added parameters of UNetbootin is desirable to specify the utilization of the loader says Linux. Along with the image file to flash stick, can enroll utilities, such as Parted Magic to assist disk partitions, Super Grub Disk to locate for errors, Ophcrack to crack passwords that are secure older Windows OS and much more. Another function that pays to of that automatically detects just about all external drives and flash sticks connected to the computer system. The system user interface is straightforward and simple to utilize.
UNetbootin may also be used to load system that is various, including:
- Parted Magic, a partition manager that will resize, backup, repair, and restore partitions.
- Super Grub Disk, a boot utility that can restore and repair overwritten and misconfigured GRUB installs or directly boot various systems that are operating.
- SystemRescueCD, an operational system repair, backup and data recovery tool.
- F-Secure Rescue CD, Dr.Web Antivirus, and Kaspersky Rescue Disk, which remove spyware from Windows install.
- Ophcrack, a utility which can retrieve Windows passwords. NTPasswd, a software application which can reset Windows passwords and edit the registry.
- Backtrack, a software application used for network penetration and analysis testing.
- Gujin, a bootloader that is graphical can also be used to boot various operating systems and media.
- FreeDOS, which could run BIOS flash and other legacy DOS utilities.
- Smart Boot Manager (SBM) that may boot off CD-ROM and drives that are floppy computer systems with a faulty BIOS.
How it Works:
- Download and install UNetbootin.
- Connect your flash drive to your computer.
- Open UNetbootin, find the Diskimage option and browse to your source ISO file (in case you don’t have one, select the Distribution choice and an image that is preferred.
- The download shall take a bit). Select your thumb drive and press OK to begin the installation
After UNetbootin done, you should now able to boot the flash drive off at startup. Reboot and make sure your PC boots from the USB drive. It’s likely you have to change the boot purchase in the BIOS if it does not work go.
- Create USB that is bootable flash along Linux on them.
- Link to ISO image file already downloaded.
- Download the latest Linux ISO files directly from the application.
- USB flash drive shall only run using Computer, not just a Mac.
- Package readily available for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- An easy task to handle.
- Saves the burning of DVDs.
- Big maintenance system selection.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and for Mac OS X 10.5+.
- Decent x86 or x64 s which are processor (, as much as 16 cores recommended
- 512MB or more system memory, 1GB or more suitable for HD encoding
- Internet access