Meta 1.6.8 Free Download For (Mac OS X) Latest Version
Meta will allow you to manage your ever-growing music collection that is digital. With Meta, you can efficiently edit information such as for instance a song’s artist, title, album, record album cover, etc.
It supports modifying on many platforms which can be audio for example mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, Ogg, OGA, SPX, WAV, AIFF, and many different metadata formats ID3v1 that is including, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags.
Working with Meta is remarkably simple, mostly because its layout is very intuitive. Each function is where you’ll expect to find it, and operations which can commonly perform with simple actions that many users should be familiar with. It is almost always easier to process multiple files at the same time frame when changing entries such as musician and album name while you can certainly edit each product individually. To this end, you can just select all the songs that are relevant change the particular documents for several of them at once. Alternatively, you can modify file names tag that is using and vice-versa.
- Straightforward, native user interface that follows MacOS’ Standards
- Batch Editing: Apply adjustments to a wide range of files simultaneously.
- Preview sound and artworks without making Meta, utilizing look quick.
- Quickly set or export record album artworks drag that is the usage that is causing.
- Adjust artworks (scale, crop, and compress) either on demand or automatically upon incorporating artwork that is brand-new to keep your tracks that are audio to the lowest.
- Perform sequence transformations.
- Benefit from built-in file management operations (go, Delete, show in Finder)
- Automatically track that is generate
- Rename files, extract tags from file names, or create directories by even metadata patterns which are specifying.
- Find and replace text, or expressions which can be regular.
- Software would work for Retina displays
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag & drop, which is feasible to configure Meta so that it scales, plants, and compresses pictures every time an image that is the new set, therefore as to keep your audio files’ size to the minimum that is absolute.
WHAT’S New in Version 1.6.3?
It Fixed issue and error while using ‘Strip Tags’ on MP4 files
OS X 10.8 or later plus 64-bit processor