Viscosity 1.7.4 License Key [Updated] Free Here!
Viscosity 1.7.4 License Key can be an OpenVPN client for Mac, supplying a Cocoa that is specific that is productive producing, editing, and controlling VPN connections. Viscosity provides an OpenVPN that is the solution that is complete X 10.5 Leopard and does perhaps not need any extra downloads or software. It provides traffic statistics by giving information such as time, connection status, the quantity of data sent/received, client server and internet protocol address IP.
With Viscosity 1.7.4 and OpenVPN, you’ll firmly link to your home or company community through the location that protects that is remote network traffic when using public or wireless networks, access sites with nation restrictions, and tunnel through restrictive firewalls and proxy servers to offer your computer full Internet access. Viscosity designed for both businesses that are an enterprise that is small. Quickly make connection bundles for your users or even Viscosity 1.7.4 that completely pre-configured with settings and connections. You could also auto-mount shares and apps which can make life easy available for your users.
Viscosity is just an active device to have installed on you Mac if you intend to protect your real identity by directing your Internet traffic through a secure VPN. The app possesses an organized user interfaces and a workflow that is structured making the ability that is the complete standard which you can. Finally, Viscosity also enables you to personalize the ability that is switching that is fundamental among one other menu icons designs, or by deciding to start to see the internet protocol address within the list. Also, you’ll straight away choose connections disabled or enabled if special rules apply.
- Multiple connections being simultaneous
- Cocoa GUI
- Link and traffic statistics
- Keychain integration
- Deployment features created for enterprise
- System integration that is proxy
- Robust DNS Support
- Growl integration
- Secure connection importing
- PKCS#11 users will now be prompted to place their token when needed
- Improved help for OpenVPN-AS connection scripts
- The band name has become presented in challenge and password prompts
- OpenVPN updated to version 2.3.14
- Unsafe command detection updated controls that are allowing parameters which are safe
- Improved: Enhanced support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Improved: Adds a Save Log key towards the Details screen
- Fixed: different bug repairs and enhancements
- Enhanced: Enables keyboard navigation of this menu that is main
It resolves various bugs like:
- Resolves crash that is utilizing that is prospective main menu while an alert is visible under MacOS 10.12
- Resolves issue where an IPv6 reachability check may fail under MacOS 10.12
- Different bug repairs and improvements
- Reset network interfaces on disconnect choice now behaves correctly for numerous connections which can be active
- Intel, 64-bit processor and OS X 10.8 or later on.
- Processor: 64-bit