Q-Dir 6.74 Portable [x86/x64 Bit] Free Download
Q-Dir 6.74 Portable makes managing your files and files simple by permitting you to quickly regulate your disks which can be confusing network folders, USB-drives, floppy disks and other storage devices. While using this data that is handy, you have got the power to use the Quadra-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system. There isn’t any need to for it to be set up and will be executed quickly from the desktop, and can carry on a USB-stick that is little or memory devices. Q-Dir Portable does not have become installed and can run fast through the desktop, and indeed will be taken on a USB-stick that is small or memory device. The file administration in Q-Dir based on MS Windows Explorer but 4x plus Tabs and with more functionality!
Q-Dir 32 Bit Download can perhaps work in full-screen mode divided into two, three or four windows. Towards the top of the window reside tiny, almost microscopic buttons that allow you to select your view. We had to hover our mouse over each anyone to learn its function. Still, we had been able to search for quickly and pull up specific files and folders. Each screen contains commands to perform, delete, copy, and paste files. When it comes to extras, we especially liked the zoom function that offers a magnifier for the visually weakened. It does provide a combo that is hot-key there is no need to concern yourself with searching through the tiny demand buttons to trigger it. The benefit of this system is small equipment needs and Polish-language, clear graphical user interface.
All default context menu options are available so you can manage your files. The computer’s power choices also put at your disposal. Moreover, a tree can enable your view of your disk drive for each associated with explorer panels. You are allowed by the application to effortlessly filter data and create a list of files/folders in XLS, CSV, TXT or HTML. If you want to make it better blend in with your desktop, there are even several colors which can be found to select. Regrettably, you cannot create your theme, but it’s not necessarily a problem because changing default color can get a disturbing that is little your eyes.
- Favourites: immediate access to the majority of often used folders.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Drag & Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, along with other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, cabinet- that is FTP-, system – folders, shortcuts…
- Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, and HTML.
- Views: big icons, tiles, list, and information, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols).
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item kinds (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Screen magnifier: anything on the display screen enlarged.
- Highlight-Filter: the Effective method for fast products is highlighting.
- Columns: All columns help, and save your self-function.
- File-Filter: Allows for quick and filtering that is easy for items.
- Quick-Link: For fast folder access.
- Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a show that is fast.
- Quick Launchpad switch for external programs (some form of rapid launch).
- Red color for delete symbol. Refresh button.
- Shortcuts for quick view and edit that is ready for external programs.
- Copy and move shortcuts from active to the panel that is inactive horizontal or vertical).
- Another method for forwarding to tray (the one that is currently not working correctly – will not free the memory like minimise does).
- Button for quick compare folders.
- Option to not auto-expand the tree when browsing in the panel.
- Button for fast switching between panels.
- Button for viewing the folders sizes.
- Makefile key that is new.
- A quick search in the existing folder.
- Batch rename tool.
- General revision and modification of the language files
- Optimization and bug fix differently.
Supported systems are Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows NT, and Windows 98.
Taking everything into consideration, we can state that Q-Dir 64 Bit Download is a practical application overall and it manages to live up to expectations. It may not as fully packed as Total Commander, but it could convince you to as soon as keep it around you give it a try.