BurnInTest Pro 8.1 Crack
BurnInTest Pro 8.1 Crack is a software that tests your system and generates reports. Results can save to disk, printed or exported being an image that is graphical. Other features consist of regular logging, timed test runs, a temperature monitoring screen, and the display of system information such as the CPU quantity that is serial CPU speed and L2 cache size. BurnInTest Pro 8.1 can also be available with serial, parallel and USB loopback plugs and has comprehensive on the web help. Additionally, there are the higher advanced functions of EMC testing to ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM evaluation to 64GB and rebooting that is cyclic.
BurnInTest Pro 8 Serial Key tests the CPU, RAM, hard disks, CD-ROMs, DVDs, community connection, printers, CD burners, sound cards, 3D graphics, 2D graphics, and video playback. With BurnInTest for those who have specialized hardware that BurnInTest does not test, you may even write your own ensure that you incorporate it. PassMark has produced tests that are plugin Keyboards, Dial-up Modems, and FireWire ports. It could all be done simultaneously once the application is multithreaded. It will bring periodic or conditions that are hidden the surface so that after having a successful run the computer can be utilized with a much higher amount of confidence.
Why Use Pro Version:
- Serial port loopback assessment. Testing can do on up to 12 serial ports during the time that is same. Loopback plugs are necessary for this test.
- USB slot testing utilizing the PassMark USB Loopback plug or the PassMark USB 2.0 Loopback plug. Up to 10 USB ports can simultaneously test.
- Parallel slot loopback testing. Loopback plugs needed because of this test.
- Tape drive assessment under Windows NT, 2000 and XP.
- Advanced RAM evaluation with web page locking and testing beyond the barrier that is 4GB Windows 2000 and XP. (As much as 64GB)
- CPU affinity selection, for focusing on testing up to a single CPU. It will be useful in dual CPU or quad CPU systems.
- Additional choices for movie card screening
- A client design outcomes certificate.
- Logging of the results to disk in user selectable amounts of information.
- Help for printing outcomes.
- Timed test runs that may stop immediately at the expiry regarding the chosen time or after a real full range of test rounds.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for saving your very own audit information alongside the log file that is conserved.
- The capability to save your outcomes to disk as the log file.
- Support for copying the total leads to other applications (e.g., MS-Word) via some image platforms.
- Counters that count the amount that is the total of performed.
- The capacity to find the known degree of load put for each component, via the setting of a duty period for each test.
- A user-friendly click and point interface.
- Temperature and monitoring interface.
- Summary system information CPU that is including type CPU speed & Serial quantity.
- Laptop battery pack & UPS monitoring interface.
- Printer testing using printing that is natural, or standard B&W or color evaluation.
- Support for production line automation and logging that is detailed.
- Windows cyclic and shut down reboot testing.
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance assessment to ANSI standard C63.4-1992.
- CD / DVD / Blu-Ray read testing using a specific test that is optical, plus CD burner testing.
- Video RAM is evaluating.
- Testing the playback of Videos.
- The capacity to select the known degree of load put on each component.
- Help for production line automation.
- The capability to set specific test parameters if when needed.
- Testing of as much as 256 CPUs simultaneously.
- Could run from the disk drive, USB drive or optical disk under Windows).
- Testing all the way to 32 memory modules simultaneously.
- Testing as high as 20 drives being optical.
- Support for SMART disk parameter checking that is difficult.
- Testing of as much as eight graphics cards (GPGPU test) simultaneously.
- Testing all the way to 20 network ports simultaneously.
- Native 32-bit and hardware that is 64bit O/S support.
- Testing as high as 50 disk drives simultaneously.
- Testing of as much as 25 USB ports simultaneously.
- OS: All Windows Version
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard disk space: 30MB
- DIRECTX 9.0C
- Hardware loopback plugs for port testing